Dallas Children’s Theater brings the Lone Star Circus back by popular demand!
Ring in the New Year with an unforgettable circus extravaganza featuring an international cast of acrobats, aerialists, hand balancers, jugglers, clowns and more. As part of its season themed Believe, Dallas Children’s Theater invites patrons to believe in the unbelievable with acts from the award-winning Lone Star Circus’ presentation of Oh lá lá, an all-new holiday production. The spectacular runs December 27, 2014 through January 4, 2015 at the Rosewood Center for Family Arts and it’s definitely a New Year’s tradition the whole family can enjoy.
Oh lá lá is being co-directed by Fanny Kerwich and Dimitri Bogatirev with breathtaking acts that defy the boundaries of the imagination. Stars of this all-new Lone Star Circus Production include:
• The award-winning trick roping of “The Bronx Cowboy”, AJ Silver
• The striking and balletic aerial choreography of the graceful Catherine Hanneford
• The extraordinary and mesmerizing diablo juggling of Maria Wolf
• The mind boggling and daring Crossbow Sharpshooting of Mr. & Mrs. G.
• The Poema Family with their astounding Risley act
• The joyous and colorful canine antics of The Pompeyo Family and their Amazing Rescue Dogs
• The breathtaking hand balancing and contortion of Yana Ryjova
• The exciting and kinetic aerial prowess of Asaf Mor on the Corde Lisse
• The energizing and beautiful Jesse Patterson and her twirling hula hoops
• The exciting and inventive spins of Wes Mathewson’s on the cyr wheel
• And, the all-time favorite queen and king of laughter, Slappy and Monday!
“We love Lone Star Circus!,” says Sandra Session-Robertson, Senior Director of Communications and Philanthropy. “Both organizations are committed to great entertainment for children and families and by working together, we introduce new people to the work of both groups. We are proud to have enhanced our partnership in the last couple of years by making this offering a part of DCT’s season.”
Join DCT and Lone Star Circus for this limited engagement addition to your holiday celebration. Oh lá lá will run December 27, 2014 through January 4, 2015, at The Rosewood Center for Family Arts, 5938 Skillman in Dallas. Ranging from $20-$46, tickets are available by calling 214-740-0051 or visiting online at dct.org.
Performance Dates & Times
Saturday – December 27 at 7:30 pm
Sunday – December 28 at 2:00 pm & 5:30 pm
Wednesday – December 31 at 5:30 pm (New Year’s Eve)
Thursday – January 1 at 2:00 p.m. & 5:30 pm (New Year’s Day)
Friday – January 2 at 7:30 pm
Saturday – January 3 at 2:00 pm & 5:30 pm
Sunday – January 4 at 2:00 p.m. & 5:30 pm
Purchase tickets at dct.org or call their box office at 214-740-0051