Cosy Fall Recipes: Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Enjoy a warm coffee creation while relaxing on a Sunday morning, or brew up a bunch for your friends and family at your next fall get-together. Serve with a slice of warm apple pie or apple cider donuts for the ultimate crowd pleaser! Recipes courtesy of KRUPS Barista Sam Lewontin.
- 2 fluid ounces espresso coffee
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin flavored syrup
- 1/2 cup milk, steamed
- 1/8 cup frothed milk
- 1 pinch pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- In a coffee mug, combine espresso coffee with flavored syrup. Pour in steamed milk and frothed milk and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and vanilla powder.