The Dallas Heritage Village is offering “Art Works throughout history” during Spring Break from Tuesday, March 15 through Saturday, March 19. The event hours are 10am – 4pm.
- Explore the Village with the “Art Works” Family Guide.
- Become a Shopkeeper’s Assistant or just do a little shopping in our re-designed, family friendly General Store.
- Trains and Lincoln Logs and Doll Houses, oh my! Take some time to play at the Learning Lounge.
- Listen in on our cell phone tours! Discover the story of our buildings and explore connections between the past and present.
- Try your hand at Plein Air painting (painting outdoors).
Exact schedules for the following are subject to staff availability
- Sew a few stiches with Mrs. Freeman.
- Belly up to the bar with Mr. Schmidt. Play a game or two while sipping a root beer.
- Explore the art of natural dyes with Mrs. Kennedy.
- Take a ride with Nip and Tuck.
- Make a traditional craft with Mrs. deLeon.